Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winners Challenge #193: Add Sparkles, Blings and Buttons

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Add Sparkles, Blings and Buttons" challenge last week.We really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects!!!!Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:Challenge #194 Pack A Punch****************Last week's sponsor was:    
All Dressed UpDonating2 images, winners choice26. Dwie lewe rączki 

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!You have one week to claim your prize.Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members


#
27. Jessie L..



Congratulations Top 3!Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand Cccam Server your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of your Top 3, so honored! Thanks!

Great cards by Everyone, you are all so talented!

/Nick