Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winners–#65–Focus on the Sentiment

Thank you for every one that entered our Focus on the Sentiment challenge. Your entries were spectacular.  I’m going to keep this short and sweet because we are in the middle of a thunderstorm and my power keeps flickering.

We had two fabulous sponsors for our “Focus on the Sentiment” challenge.

The sponsor was Heart Song Designs. The winner will receive their choice of 3 digital images from the Heart Song Designs store.

The Random Winner of the Heart Song Designs prize is:

#46 – Mary M

Our second sponsor was Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs. This prize is four INDIVIDUAL sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection. If you like the weekly freebies offered here, please visit the store to see even more! We also offer custom digital designs at an affordable price with tutorials on how to use them.

The Random Winner of the Raindrop Echo Designs prize is:

#24 – Sally McD

Congratulations! Please email us at sentimentalsundays@raindropecho.com to get details about your prize :)

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:

#22 – Janette G.

#10 – E. Marie

#19 – Joanne (Cardology, etc)

Congratulations! Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

Congratulations to all our winners!

Make sure to come back on Sunday for a new challenge and freebie :)

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card!!!! Will grab the blinkie and put on my blog soon as I get a chance. Love SSundays.

LaJanette said...

Thanks a bunch for choosing my card; I turly enjoy joining the fun here:0)

I have put the blinky on my blog!

Hugs;
Janette